For over 38 years, the Symposium has been the must-attend event for thousands of corporate benefits professionals. Designed with a variety of U.S., Canadian and globally oriented sessions, the Symposium is an unparalleled opportunity to learn from and alongside hundreds of industry colleagues, experts and leaders. Solution-oriented workshops, discussions, case studies and strategic sessions offering practical, timely takeaways are designed with your professional needs in mind.
- What’s Next for the Global Economy?
- U.S. Legislative Update
- Canadian Legal / Legislative Update
- U.S. Legal Update
- Medical Cannabis in the U.S. and Canada: What’s New and What’s Next?
Each session delivers valuable and practical ideas and solutions that you can immediately take back to the office:
- Customized education. Sessions are grouped into health, retirement, general strategic benefits, and Canadian benefit tracks.
- Numerous opportunities to interact with an experienced and diverse group of industry practitioners.
- Access to more than 50 sessions over 2½ days
- All handouts provided electronically
- Extensive networking opportunities with more than 500 attendees
- Continental breakfast on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Lunch on Monday and Tuesday
- CEBS Conferment Reception (open to all attendees, speakers and guests) on Sunday
- Welcome Reception on Monday
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
601 Loyola Ave
New Orleans, LA
Continue by clicking on the following link: