Gain the tools you need to navigate a shifting Leave of Absence landscape.
The Leave of Absence landscape is undergoing significant changes:
- Multi-state employers are reconciling differences between various state regulations.
- Companies are grappling with merging leave policies that support hiring and retention goals while also adhering to new regulations.
- In Massachusetts, new legislation delays the start of employer and employee contributions to the Massachusetts Paid Family and Medical Leave program (PFML) by three months, but the effective date of October 1, 2019, will soon be here.
If you have questions about:
- Existing and new Disability and Leave regulations
- Combining existing policies with new regulations
- MA Paid Family and Medical Leave details, including:
- Changes to withholdings and rates
- State versus vendor management options
- Employee notifications
- The Exemption Application process
- How to tie it all together with a total absence management strategy
This program is for you!
- William Alpine, Director, Massachusetts Department of Family and Medical Leave
- Mike Doheny, General Counsel, Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development
- Jackie Kugell, Partner, Morgan, Brown & Joy
5400 Computer Drive
Continue by clicking on the following link: