Roth deferral accounts are here to stay and contributions to Roth accounts have grown steadily over the years. The Roth distribution, taxation, and rollover rules can be complex and confusing. This seminar will address those issues along with how to deal with Roth losses, in-plan Roth rollovers, rollovers between plans and IRAs, and more.
- Roth rollovers from other plans
- In-plan Roth rollovers
- No need for distributable event
- Account and vesting restrictions
- Transfer of amounts with basis (after-tax contributions)
- Withholding concerns
- Reporting rollovers
- Extended amendment deadlines and document issues
- Participant tax issues
- Income inclusion
- 10% penalty tax
- On transfer
- On early withdrawal
Speaker: David Schultz, J.D.
Continue by clicking on the following link: