Form 5500 is an annual report, filed with the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), that contains information about a 401(k) plan’s financial conditions, investments, and operations. Form 5500 provides the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and DOL with information about the plan’s operation and compliance with government regulations.
In this practical webinar, you will learn the fundamentals of filing a Form 5500 and how to ensure you are accurately preparing them.
Among other things, you will learn about:
- Which plans are required to file Form 5500s
- The different types of Form 5500s
- The deadlines for filing Form 5500s
- Best practices for filing
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Prepare a Form 5500 submission
- Distinguish between different types of Form 5500s
- Determine who must file a Form 5500
- Identify Form 5500 filing deadlines and determine how to request an extension
- Outline schedules of Form 5500
- Implement best practices to file Form 5500s accurately
Continue by clicking on the following link: