Due to changes in both the economy and the Internal Revenue Code, fringe benefit planning has become one of the most important areas of planning for your client’s business and personal needs. There are a variety of tools and techniques to meet a client’s fringe benefit planning objectives.
The objective of this course is to review a variety of planning tools and techniques to meet a fringe benefit planning objectives. This course takes a look at those various tools and techniques and provides the practitioner with a basic understanding of how to use each one.
- An overview of the fringe benefit planning process
- Understanding the needs of the business owner
- Understanding the needs of the employees
- Options under IRC §132 fringe benefit plans
- When to use a cafeteria plan
- How a flexible spending account plan works
- Design features of a group term life insurance plan
- Medical issues
Who should attend:
CPAs, EAs, financial planners, attorneys
Continue by clicking on the following link: