2019 has been a busy year for plan sponsors trying to keep up with the litigation, legislative, and regulatory landscapes impacting retirement plans.
Join us on October 17, 2019 for our annual webinar focused on catching you up on the key objectives and takeaways in the last year. In a short time, you will have the opportunity to manage risk by learning about those changes that impact retirement plans the most.
- Review key retirement plan litigation and lessons learned from these cases;
- Identify recently passed and pending legislation impacting retirement plans; and
- Discuss key regulatory initiatives confronting the retirement industry and related best practices.
- Hailey McLaughlin, Consultant, Multnomah Group
- David Williams, CFA, Senior Consultant, Multnomah Group
More Information, How to Register