IRA Institute is a training program that provides in-depth instruction on the “need-to-know” aspects of Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, SEP plans and SIMPLE IRAs. IRA Institute integrates extensive IRA material, objective-based training methods, and practical applications of the rules to create the ideal learning environment.
What You Will Learn
After successfully completing IRA Institute, you will be able to do the following.
- Establish and administer Traditional and Roth IRAs
- Understand the rules for SEP and SIMPLE IRA plans
- Describe the contribution eligibility requirements
- Process IRA distributions, transfers, and rollovers
- Understand beneficiary options and process these transactions
- Process tax reporting to the IRS and IRA owners
- Mitigate risk by reducing errors and penalties
- IRA establishment
- Transfers and rollovers
- Beneficiary distributions
- Excess contributions
- Conversions and recharacterizations
- In-Depth Training: Learn compliance rules that will help your IRA program run efficiently with reduced errors.
- Networking: Interact with leading IRA professionals from financial organizations nationwide to create a new network of professional contacts.
- Exam Prep: Complete the IRA Institute to get ready for the Certified IRA Professional (CIP) and Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP) designation exams.
Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown
601 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA
More Information, How to Register