From modeling anticipated health care spend to enhancing voluntary benefit programs to hosting virtual benefits fairs, we’ll discuss 2021 benefit selections and annual enrollment communications.
Today’s unprecedented public health crisis is challenging organizations to evaluate the cost impact on their health plans and premiums. Will claims spike as elective care resumes? How will the pandemic impact employee health and finances? What benefits could support emerging needs or fill gaps? And, how can you help your people navigate their choices during annual enrollment?
Our speakers will discuss:
- New predictive modeling that helps employers predict future health care costs
- Supplemental medical and other voluntary benefits that can assist employees
- Recent IRS guidance that expands permissible mid-year cafeteria plan election changes
- Rethinking channels and approaches for annual enrollment communications following the disruption caused by pandemic
About our speakers
- Debra Andrianopoulos is a Director in Buck’s New York Engagement practice with more than 20 years of experience in employee communications. Debra enjoys helping clients deliver results-driven communication campaigns using a blend of traditional and new media to reach all generations.
- Kelly Conlin is a Principal and serves as Buck's Chief Actuary and Regional Leader for the Health practice. Kelly manages Buck’s national health actuarial team and is as a consultant for a variety of international, public sector, multi-employer, and corporate clients.
- Amy Dunn is a Principal in Buck’s Compliance Consulting practice and specializes in employer health and welfare plans. Her background includes consulting on federal, state and local regulations, such as the PPACA, HIPAA, COBRA, USERRA, wellness plans, and IRS section 125 plans.
- Tom Kelly is a Principal in the Health practice and the Voluntary Benefits practice leader. For over 20 years Tom has helped some of the country’s largest and most respected employers design voluntary benefit programs that not only deliver business objectives, but also drive greater employee engagement.
More Information, How to Register