Learn what you need to know about stock options, restricted stock, restricted stock units, and ESPPs to serve clients well, build wealth, and prevent expensive mistakes.
Join us on April 29 (2:00pm–3:40pm ET, 11:00am–12:40pm PT) for this lively educational event. Whether you are new to stock comp or want to sharpen your knowledge, this webinar will provide practical info and insights to maximize your success.
All the essential topics below will be presented in just 100 minutes by Bruce Brumberg, Esq., the Editor-in-Chief and co-founder of myStockOptions.com and a Forbes.com contributor. Bruce is a respected expert on these topics with over 20 years of experience in stock comp education, communications, and training.
- Stock options: 8 core features
- Exercise methods
- 4 key features of nonqualified stock options (NQSOs)
- NQSO taxation: 5 core rules
- 3 special features of incentive stock options (ISOs)
- ISO taxes: 5 key points
- ISOs compared to NQSOs and what’s better for your clients
- Stock options compared to restricted stock/RSUs: what’s better for your clients
- Restricted stock & RSUs: 7 key features
- 10 tax rules for restricted stock/RSUs
- How restricted stock & RSUs differ
- Key decisions to make with restricted stock/RSUs, stock options, and ESPPs
- 6 features of ESPPs
- 10 ESPP terms to know
- Types of ESPPs and their special benefits
- 5 tax rules for ESPPs
- Difference between private and public company stock grants, including taxes
- Checklist of questions to ask clients with stock comp and info to gather
More Information, How to Register