|Company expects to hire as many as 200 new employees over the next 18 months to support rapid growth
WALTHAM, Mass., January 26, 2016 -- Alegeus, the market leader in consumer directed healthcare solutions, today announced it will host a ribbon cutting ceremony on Tuesday, February 2nd at 11:30am ET to mark the grand opening of a new, state-of-the-art innovation center in the Orlando metro area. At the ceremony, Alegeus executives will be joined by prominent Maitland and Orlando government and Chamber of Commerce officials, as well as members of the press.
The new 20,000 square foot office space was built to support the company’s rapid growth and create new space for its expanding product, sales, service, and operations teams. Hiring has already begun to fill the new space – with expectations to hire as many as new 200 new employees over the next 18 months.
2015 was a banner year for the organization, during which Alegeus:
“We are tremendously proud of our accomplishments in 2015 – including record-breaking growth, new and expanded client relationships, and strategic enhancements to our platform. This new Florida innovation center is a direct result of that momentum – offering expanded space, access to new talent, and state-of-the-art facilities to meet client demands and enable Alegeus to continue delivering differentiated value for our clients,” said Steve Auerbach, Alegeus CEO. “With the healthcare market continuing its shift toward consumerism, we foresee continued growth on the horizon – and our expanded presence in the Orlando area will play a huge role in helping Alegeus capitalize on this opportunity.”
- Supported more than 27.1 million consumers on its industry-leading consumer directed healthcare platform
- Processed more than $9.5 billion in consumer healthcare transactions
- Added more than 24 new clients, and significantly expanded existing relationships with more than 60 existing clients
- Continued to invest heavily in new platform capabilities – including the introduction of an interactive analytics suite, a new user interface, innovative new engagement tools, and enhanced payment capabilities
- Announced several new strategic partnerships designed to optimize consumer healthcare spending and saving – such as Healthcare Bluebook, Walgreens, CoPatient, and Granite Peak Technologies
- Expanded its robust HSA banking network with leading HSA custodians such as UMB Healthcare
- Was recognized with multiple industry awards – including designations as an Industry Innovator by the Institute of Health Care Consumerism, a Mobile Superstar by Mobile Village, the Best Health Benefits Delivery Program by Paybefore, and an iAward Finalist by TripleTree.
- Solidified its role as an industry thought leader by sharing unique consumer insights - including its annual Healthcare Consumerism Index
To register for the ribbon cutting ceremony, please visit www.alegeus.com/ribbon.
Alegeus is the market leader in consumer directed healthcare solutions, offering the industry’s most comprehensive platform for the administration of healthcare benefit accounts (including FSAs, HSAs, HRAs, wellness incentive, dependent care, and commuter accounts), the industry’s most widely-used benefit debit card, and powerful engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize spending for their healthcare. Over 450 clients – including health insurance plans, third party administrators and financial institutions – leverage Alegeus’ deep expertise and proven technology to administer benefit accounts for more than 27.1 million members and process more than $9.5 billion in consumer healthcare payments annually. As the healthcare and benefit markets continue to evolve, Alegeus delivers solutions that enable clients to evolve their service offerings, operate their businesses more efficiently, and focus on their customers. The company is headquartered in Waltham, MA with operations in Orlando, FL and Milwaukee, WI. To learn more about Alegeus, visit www.alegeus.com.