|April 28, 2016 -- The Plan Sponsor Council of America (PSCA) announced today the members of its 2016 Board of Directors, Officers, and Committee Chairs.
We are fortunate to have so many industry leaders serving PSCA and Americas retirement plans and participants, said Tony Verheyen, Executive Director for PSCA. These individuals dedicate countless hours to advance the interests of all kinds of plan sponsors in Washington D.C. and across the country.
2016 Board of Directors and Officers
2016 Committee Chairs
- Chairperson Stephen McCaffrey, Senior Counsel II, National Grid
- Immediate Past Chairperson Annette Grabow, Retirement Program Manager, Sonepar, USA
- 1st Vice Chairperson Kenneth Raskin, Partner, King & Spalding
- 2nd Vice Chairperson Marjorie Mann, Senior Attorney, NextEra Energy, Inc.
- Treasurer Bob Love, CFO, Custom Air Products and Services, Inc.
- Monica Chen, Tax Counsel, Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Ira Finn, Benefits Consultant, Heidrick & Struggles
- Linda Garcia, Vice President of Human Resources, Rooms To Go
- Thomas Gordon, Senior Director Human Resources, Aon Corporation
- Colleen Houlihan, Director, Global Benefits, Ingredion Incorporated
- Peter Kelly, Deputy General Counsel & Chief Employee Benefits Counsel, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Marla Lauterette, At Large Member
- Karin Rettger, President, Principal Resource Group, Inc.
- Cynda Reznicek, Director, Benefits a& Compensation, Zachry Holdings
- Michael Sasso, Partner, Co-Founder, Portfolio Evaluations, Inc.
- William Shaw, Managing Director, Windhaven Investments
- Shirley Zabiegala, Savings Plan Manager, Nestle USA Inc.
- Ann Ziebarth, Director, Benefits, Gallup
The Plan Sponsor Council of America (PSCA) is a diverse, collaborative community of employee benefit plan sponsors, working together on behalf of more than six million employees to solve real problems, create positive change, and expand on the success of the employer-sponsored retirement system. With more than 1,000 members representing employers of all sizes, we offer a forum for comprehensive dialogue. By sharing our collective knowledge and experience as plan sponsors, PSCA also serves as a resource to policymakers, the media, and other stakeholders as part of our commitment to improving retirement security for millions of Americans. For more information, visit www.psca.org.
- Executive - Stephen McCaffrey, Senior Counsel II, National Grid
- Legal & Legislative Stephen McCaffrey, Senior Counsel II, National Grid
- Investment David Booth, President, Dimensional Fund Advisors and Tim Kohn, Vice President, Head of Defined Contribution Services, Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Education & Communication Jillian Verspyck, Director Marketing Communications, Voya Financial
- NQDC Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Bruce McNeil, Partner, Littler Mendelson PC
- RIAC (Retirement Industry Advisory Committee) Gerry Mullane, Principal, Vanguard Institutional Investor Group