|ARLINGTON, VA, (January 10, 2018) - The National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) is pleased to announce NAPA’s 2018 Top Retirement Plan Advisors Under 40.
Established in 2014, the list is drawn from nominations provided by NAPA Firm Partners, vetted by a blue ribbon committee of senior advisor industry experts based on a combination of quantitative and qualitative data, and voted on by thousands in the retirement plan industry. These “Young Guns” are widely seen as the future leaders of the retirement plan advisor industry.
“In a vibrant and growing industry, this ’next generation’ of retirement plan advisors has already made significant contributions”, observes Nevin Adams, NAPA’s Chief Content Officer, and editor-in-chief of NAPA-Net. “We are pleased to be able to acknowledge their contributions, as well as the firms that support their efforts.”
The Top Retirement Plan Advisors Under 40 will be featured in NAPA Net the magazine, and honored at the 2018 NAPA 401(k) Summit in Nashville, Tennessee, April 15-17.
The 2018 Top Retirement Plan Advisors Under 40 are:
- Garrett Anderson, Plan Sponsor Consultants
- Alexander G. Assaley III, AFS 401(k) Retirement Services
- Jessica Ballin, 401k Plan Professionals
- Ken Barnes, SageView Advisory Group
- Andrew Bayliss, Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Mark Beaton, Bukaty Companies Financial Services
- Tony Black, SevenHills Benefit Partners
- Natasha Bonelli, Merrill Lynch
- Julie Braun, Morgan Stanley
- Eric Brunton, Merrill Lynch
- Ryan Campagna, Sentinel Benefits and Financial Group
- Dominic Casanueva, Merrill Lynch
- Brian Catanella, UBS Financial Services Inc.
- John Clark, Heffernan Retirement Services
- Jake Connors, Compass Financial Partners
- Joseph Conzelman, Peak Financial Group, LLC
- Dominic Corleto, Rouleau Bevans Corleto Investment Consulting Group
- Brady Dall, 401k Advisors Intermountain
- Taylor Dance, GBS Retire
- Kelli Davis, CSI Advisory Services
- Jeffrey Dykstra, Merrill Lynch
- Shaun Eskamani, CAPTRUST
- Derek Fiorenza, Summit Group Retirement Planners, Inc.
- Jessica Fitzgerald, Morgan Stanley
- Geoffrey Forcino, Kathmere Capital Management
- Thomas B. Ford, Morgan Stanley
- John Frady, CAPTRUST
- Christian R. Garces, Key Client Financial Advisors
- Steven Gibson, Plante Moran Financial Advisors
- Wesley Golie, First Interstate Bank
- Rick Gumina, Morgan Stanley
- Austin Gwilliam, GRP Financial
- Erin Hall, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Michael D. Hill, Graystone Consulting
- Jared Holden, Merrill Lynch
- Zach Hull, Compass Financial Partners
- Kameron Jones, NFP
- Joseph M. Juliano, Merrill Lynch
- Jonathan Karelitz, Morgan Stanley
- Mike Kasecamp, CBIZ Retirement Plan Services
- Jack Keller, CBIZ Retirement Plan Services
- Amy Kinsman, Cafaro Greenleaf
- Cameron Kleinheksel, Plante Moran Financial Advisors
- Vincent Ko, Precept Advisory Group
- Kevin Kocsis, CBIZ Retirement Plan Services
- Matt Kory, PANGEA Retirement Partners
- Chris Krueger, MHK Retirement Partners
- Christopher Kulick, Jr., CAPTRUST
- Vanessa Larareo, SageView Advisory Group
- Jasper Mallard, Hub International Investment Services
- Damon Marra, Retirement Plan Consulting Group
- Jared Marshall, Merrill Lynch
- Joseph T. Matis, Morgan Stanley
- David Montgomery, Fidelis Fiduciary Management
- David Morehead, Retirement Benefits Group
- Travis Power, Bukaty Companies Financial Services
- Nicholas Ravella, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Stephanie Reese, Tutton Insurance Services, Inc.
- Jim Reimold, Mid-Atlantic Planning Services
- Tony Robke, Merrill Lynch
- Dan Rothenberg, UBS Financial Services Inc.
- Mitch Ryan, Morgan Stanley
- Richard Sauerman, NFP
- Mark Schatzel, The Beacon Group
- Jason Schultz, Morgan Stanley
- Andrew Shimp, CAPTRUST
- Courtenay Shipley, Retirement Planology, Inc
- David Shnapek, SageView Advisory Group
- Rick Spriano, LPL Financial
- Todd Stewart, SageView Advisory Group
- Paul Watko, Eminent Wealth Strategies
- Brian Wiese, Morgan Stanley
- Steven Wilkinson, Monarch Plan Advisors
- Andrew Ziergiebel, Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Andrew Zito, LAMCO Advisory Services, Inc.
The National Association of Plan Advisors was created by and for retirement plan advisors. Membership is also open to other retirement industry professionals who support the interests of plan advisors. NAPA is the only advocacy group exclusively focused on the issues that matter to retirement plan advisors, and is part of the American Retirement Association.
The American Retirement Association, based in the Washington, D.C. area, is a non-profit professional organization established to empower retirement plan professionals who are dedicated to building a better retirement for Americans. More information about NAPA is available at napa-net.org. Additional information about the NAPA 401(k) Summit is available at www.napasummit.org.