Subscribe Now!
Free Daily News, Jobs, Webcasts, Discussions
Display and Distribute
Your Job Openings
COVID-19 News
COVID-19 Webcasts

Featured Jobs

Plan Administrator

Independent Retirement
(Telecommute / Portland OR)

Independent Retirement logo

Client Success Specialist

Ubiquity Retirement + Savings
(Telecommute / San Francisco CA / AZ / CO / FL / IL / KY / LA / MA / NC / NJ / NV / NY / OR / SC / TN / WA)

Ubiquity Retirement + Savings logo

Distribution Specialist

Carpenter Morse Group
(Telecommute / Longwood FL)

Carpenter Morse Group logo

Retirement Plan Consultant

Definiti
(Telecommute / Dallas TX / University Place WA / Spring TX)

Definiti logo

Free Daily News and Jobs

“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”

-- An attorney subscriber

Mobile App image LinkedIn icon
Twitter icon
Facebook icon

<< Previous news item   |   Next news item >>



Congress is Back and Charging Ahead on Pension Bill
National Conference on Public Employee Retirement Systems [NCPERS] Link to more items from this source
Sept. 26, 2000
Excerpt: On September 19th ... the House passed H.R. 5203, a $42 billion debt reduction and reconciliation package. The Debt Relief and Retirement Security Reconciliation Act of 2000 combines the provisions of H.R. 1102, with allocating 90% of the 2001 surplus ($240 billion) for debt reduction, while the other 10% ($28 billion) will go towards tax relief and spending.

Please click here to report this link if it is broken (for example, if you see a "404 File Not Found" error message after you click on the link above).
An important word about authorship: BenefitsLink® is providing a hypertext link to the item shown above, but is not the author of the item (unless otherwise specified).
© 2020 BenefitsLink.com, Inc.