Subscribe (Free) to
Daily or Weekly Newsletters
Post a Job

Featured Jobs

Education Consultant

Pentegra
(Remote / Putnam Valley NY)

Pentegra logo

Retirement Plan Administrator

Excellent TPA
(Remote)

Senior Defined Benefits Consultant

Loren D. Stark Company
(Remote)

Loren D. Stark Company logo

Plan Compliance Analyst (Administrator)

RPA
(Remote)

RPA logo

Pension Consultant

Randall & Hurley, Inc.
(Remote / Liberty Lake WA / Helena MT)

Randall & Hurley, Inc. logo

Retirement Plan Administrator - Senior Associate

PBMares
(Norfolk VA)

PBMares logo

Client Service Specialist

EPIC Retirement Plan Services
(Remote / Norwich NY)

EPIC Retirement Plan Services logo

View More Employee Benefits Jobs

Free Newsletters

“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”

-- An attorney subscriber

Mobile App image LinkedIn icon
Twitter icon
Facebook icon

<< Previous news item   |   Next news item >>



401(k) Plan Benchmarking: What to Measure, and How Often?
PLANSPONSOR; free registration may be requiredLink to more items from this source
Feb. 24, 2015
"All [survey] respondents work in a plan sponsor role. The majority (91.7%) reported that they benchmark their defined contribution plans once per year, while the rest (8.3%) do so every five years. When the plan is benchmarked, 91.7% measure average participation rate, and the same percentage measure administrative expenses against those of peer plans. More than 83% measure average deferral percentages, and 100% consider their investment expenses compared with peer plans."

Please click here to report this link if it is broken (for example, if you see a "404 File Not Found" error message after you click on the link above).
An important word about authorship: BenefitsLink® is providing a hypertext link to the item shown above, but is not the author of the item (unless otherwise specified).
© 2022 BenefitsLink.com, Inc.