Jump to content

Transfer to Canadian RRSP

Guest marlo

Recommended Posts

Guest marlo

We have a number of participants in our church plan who are Canadians who have worked in the US and participated in our pension plan. When they move back to Canada, they request that we transfer their retirement money to a Canadian RRSP. My response has always been we can't do that. Has anything changed in the US tax treaty with Canada, or have any other laws been passed that would allow a tax free transfer?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...