Jump to content

Canadian taxation of US restricted bonus plan

Guest BobParks

Recommended Posts

Guest BobParks

We have a restricted bonus plan using VUL on 35 employees of a US company. One covered employee is a Canadian who live and works in Canada. Canada requires annual reporting on investment income from life insurance unless the policy qualifies as "exempt."

Can anyone refer me to an attorney or CPA firm who has experience with this type of situation?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...