Jump to content

Summary Annual Report?

Recommended Posts

There's no SAR requirement for an unfunded welfare benefit plan [Dept. of Labor Reg. Sec. 2520.104b-10(g)]. In general, this type of plan files a Form 5500 if it has 100 or more participants at the beginning of the year, but it doesn't attach a Schedule H or furnish an SAR.

Lori Friedman

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...