Jump to content

Does includible compensation for 415 purposes include a housing allowance


Recommended Posts

Hello - For 403(b) purposes, compensation under 415 is defined as "includible comepsnation". Includible compensation for ministers is in turn, defined in the 403(b) regulations as earned income under 401(c0(2). That section refers to 1402 which in in subsection 8, includes the housing allowance. This is inconsistent with everything else that I have read, including the 2001 plr (which was issued before the change by EGTRRA) and is discussed on another thread. Can anyone confirm if I am reading this correctly/incorrectly? Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...