Jump to content

Coordination of 529 and 127

Recommended Posts

A 127 plan has to be provided by an employer. Has no account, no investments, must be funded by employer. Totally different animal from a 529 or ESA. Has its own set of nondiscrimination-type rules.

Luke Bailey

Senior Counsel

Clark Hill PLC

214-651-4572 (O) | LBailey@clarkhill.com

2600 Dallas Parkway Suite 600

Frisco, TX 75034

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...