Jump to content

457 & Past Service

Guest Jhagan

Recommended Posts

Guest Jhagan

Is it possible to use Deferred Compensation (457) monies to buy back past service in a new defined benefit plan? Any specific limitations or requirements?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...