Jump to content

Overpayment from Defined Contribution Plan

Guest W Kelleher

Recommended Posts

Guest W Kelleher

Anyone had experience making an over-distribution to a member of a defined contribution plan? If so, how did you get the payment back? Did you hire a collection agency? How did you recover the money if it was rolled over to another plan or IRA?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Walter Kelleher


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...