Jump to content


Guest TroyRiley

Recommended Posts

Guest TroyRiley

The Governmental Plans Answer Book published by Aspen Publishers states that federal law permits rollovers among 401(a), 403(b), 457 plans, and IRAs for any participant who has had a severance from employment with the transferring employer and who is performing services for the entity maintaining the receiving plan.

Is that right? Are rollovers only allowed into the accounts of "active" members in the plan? If federal law doesn't permit inactive members from rolling over money into the plan, please provide a cite. Thanks in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...