Jump to content

403(b) Contributions as result of USERRA

Guest ceparker

Recommended Posts

Guest ceparker

I have an employee who was called to active duty in 2002-2004. Employee has 2 months of earnings in 2002 but none in 03 and 04. Do we need to distribute a revised W-2 if he decides to contribute for 2002. Additionally, is there a certain way we should be coding these contributions. Any guidance would be appreciated.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...