Jump to content

Govt. ER to contribute to both state and private plan

Guest cc1898

Recommended Posts

Guest cc1898

I'm simply looking for any regs. , rules, opinions, that authorize a public employer to contribute both to its state pension system and a union fringe benefit fund. I've already found authority under the state's laws, but simply need to cite to something specific related to the Code or ERISA. Everything I've come across discusses governmental surplus or supplemental plans, and governmental plans in general. Since the fringe benefit fund would cover nonpublic employees- it's not a governmental plan. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...