Jump to content

QDRO from AZ to NV

Guest joyceeln

Recommended Posts

Guest joyceeln

I have a divorce and QDRO from AZ (where we lived). The retirement income comes from NV PERS. They have no process in place for domesticating an order from another state apparently. I was told several different versions. I have already paid a lot of money to have this done correctly. All I need is a judge to sign off on it in NV. I sent money with cover sheet to open case and now am told must provide QDRO form for judge to sign ...then why did I pay a lot of money in AZ to have this done by an attorney. Can anyone help????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...