Jump to content

415 contributions


Recommended Posts


For employees whose salaries exceed the contribution limits of IRC 415 and therfore a QEBA has been established to pay the additonal amount over the annual benefit limit. Since the QEBA is not funded can we fund the QEBA by withholding additional from the employee and how can this be done?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...