Jump to content

1099 question

Pension RC

Recommended Posts

Which type of 1099? I'd say no on a 1099-MISC as it either a) is not paid in the course of trade or business or b) is paid to a tax-exempt entity. Off the top of my head, can't think of any other 1099 flavor that might apply.

Kurt Vonnegut: 'To be is to do'-Socrates 'To do is to be'-Jean-Paul Sartre 'Do be do be do'-Frank Sinatra

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...