Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It is impossible to respond to your questions since you do not understand what you are asking.  It seems like it is you ex-wife that will benefit from the QDROs, so the burden to get them done rests on her. 

Stock option plans are not subject to enforcement via a QDRO, so I am pretty sure you don't have that type of plan.  It could be a Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) but that's a different type of plan and is enforceable via a QDRO.  

You have spoken of "pension" and "money pension" accounts.  These are terms of art.  

Are you in the Seafarers International Union?   

Are you eligible for Military benefits?  

What sort of disability retirement did you receive?  From what employer?   

The bottom line is that you are not capable of getting the help you need on this blog.   

If you are in Nevada you need to contract Marshal Willick to represent you.  His web site is at https://www.willicklawgroup.com/marshal-s-willick-esq/

Good luck.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...