Jump to content

Dental practice "sold"


Recommended Posts

Dentist is retiring and another dentist in the office is taking over the practice.  New EIN and Employer name.   Can the existing 401k simply have a change in Plan Sponsor/EIN?  What if the retiring dentist has receivable contributions under his practice name/EIN that will not be paid into the plan until after the change? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...