Administration, Testing, 5500 Document Software Vendors

• 1 year later...

I was looking for software solutions and just found your post. 

Clearly ASC and Datair have complete systems and I have worked with them both.

The FIS Relius system should also be a complete system, but I have only worked with their document generation system.

ftWilliam is limited to "compliance and proposal" software. It works fine. 

In addition:

Gabriel Roeder Smith offers a system but it appears to be DB only. (https://www.grsconsulting.com/db-plan-adminstration-services/)

Here is interesting information about the "Top 10 Pension Administration Software Vendors".  They all appear to be geared either to multinational corporations or to government pension systems. (https://www.appsruntheworld.com/top-10-hcm-software-vendors-in-pension-administration-market-segment/)

"Other Pension Administration software providers included in the report are: 2Interact, Inc., Avenu Insights & Analytics, CentralSquare Technologies, Cornerstone OnDemand, Culture Amp, DEEP POOL Financial Solutions (ex. Kroger, Inc.), Duzon Digitalware, Execupay, Hilan, HITS Solutions, LRS Retirement Solutions, Lynchval Systems Worldwide, Inc., Malam PayRoll, Milliman Marc, O.C. Tanner, PDS, Qualtrics, Reward Gateway (UK) Ltd., Zellis (ex NGA Human Resources UK & Ireland), PlanSource, Paycom, SYNEL, SS&C Technologies, TotalSoft, UNIT4, UKG, Visma, Version Systems Private Limited, Workhuman, Workday, and others."

5 minutes ago, vebaguru said:

Clearly ASC and Datair have complete systems and I have worked with them both.

The FIS Relius system should also be a complete system, but I have only worked with their document generation system.

ftWilliam is limited to "compliance and proposal" software. It works fine. 

What is you definition of a "complete system"?