Jump to content

EZ Filer.... Changing sponsor from "XYZ CPA" to "Bob & Sue CPAs LLC"


Recommended Posts

XYZ CPA is a small CPA firm that employed Bob, Sue and Dick.  Bob and Sue are husband and wife, Dick is just the other partner.  No rank and file employees.  Dick decided to retire so XYZ is changing to Bob & Sue CPAs LLC.  B & S CPAs has its own EIN.  


- I'm pretty sure that I don't need to terminate the old plan... I can just amend it to change the plan sponsor... correct?
- On the 5500-EZ, would I make the necessary changes and file?  (put in the new sponsor and EIN?)



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...