Coronavirus (COVID-19) News and Resources
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Webcasts
Subscribe to Free Daily Newsletters
Post a Job

Featured Jobs

Retirement Plan Administrator

Steidle Pension Solutions, LLC
(Lebanon NJ)

Steidle Pension Solutions, LLC logo

Senior Plan Consultant

Jocelyn Pension Consulting
(Telecommute / San Rafael CA / Boulder CO)

Jocelyn Pension Consulting logo

Retirement Plan Administrator

SPS
(Telecommute)

SPS logo

Defined Contribution Plan Administrator

MGKS
(Phoenix AZ)

MGKS logo

Retirement Plan Consultant

DWC - The 401(k) Experts
(Telecommute)

DWC - The 401(k) Experts logo

Director of Regulatory Affairs

Health Plans Inc
(Westborough MA)

Health Plans Inc logo

Free Daily News and Jobs

“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”

-- An attorney subscriber

Get the BenefitsLink app LinkedIn
Twitter
Facebook

<< Previous news item   |   Next news item >>



DOL's Bureau of Labor Statistics Releases 'Employer Costs for Employee Compensation' Report
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics [BLS] Link to more items from this source
June 21, 2006
Excerpt from press release: 'Employer costs for employee compensation averaged $26.86 per hour worked in March 2006, the U.S. Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics reported [Wednesday June 21]. Wages and salaries, which averaged $18.82, accounted for 70.1 percent of these costs, while benefits, which averaged $8.04, accounted for the remaining 29.9 percent.

Please click here to report this link if it is broken (for example, if you see a "404 File Not Found" error message after you click on the link above).
An important word about authorship: BenefitsLink® is providing a hypertext link to the item shown above, but is not the author of the item (unless otherwise specified).
© 2020 BenefitsLink.com, Inc.