Advertise on BenefitsLink
By advertising on BenefitsLink, you reach our readers, who are:
- In charge of decisions about their company's employee benefit plans
(owners, trustees, HR directors and Benefits Vice-Presidents);
- Managing, administering and purchasing products for their companies'
employee benefit plans, in their roles inside their companies' HR and
benefits departments; or
- Providing services and products to employers sponsoring employee
benefit plans, as a third-party administrator, consulting firm, law
firm, insurance company, mutual fund, investment adviser, brokerage
firm, auditor, and more.
Our readers are concerned with all kinds of employee benefit plans --
including 401(k), pension, healthcare, executive compensation,
disability, life insurance, and fringe benefits.
And they work with all kinds of employers -- not just private and
publicly-held companies, but also government agencies, churches, schools
and other non-profit organizations.
|The BenefitsLink Media Kit includes our rate card, demographic information, site statistics, and other information about our products
|Read what our satisfied customers say about us.
All BenefitsLink advertisements:
- Funnel people to your web site when they click on your ad.
- Target your advertising on a site specific to employee benefits.
- Are affordable, even for small companies.
- Give you accessible tracking to monitor exactly how many times readers have gone to your web site from your advertisement.
Contact our Sales Desk, phone (407) 644-4146
BenefitsLink is entirely advertiser-supported -- no membership or subscription fees.
Thank you for your support!
For creative work on advertisements, we often recommend Bakedmedia.