Subscribe (Free) to
Daily or Weekly Newsletters
Post a Job

Featured Jobs

Retirement Plan Administrator - Senior Associate

PBMares
(Norfolk VA)

PBMares logo

Education Consultant

Pentegra
(Remote / Putnam Valley NY)

Pentegra logo

Client Service Specialist

EPIC Retirement Plan Services
(Remote / Norwich NY)

EPIC Retirement Plan Services logo

Pension Consultant

Randall & Hurley, Inc.
(Remote / Liberty Lake WA / Helena MT)

Randall & Hurley, Inc. logo

Plan Compliance Analyst (Administrator)

RPA
(Remote)

RPA logo

Retirement Plan Administrator

Excellent TPA
(Remote)

Senior Defined Benefits Consultant

Loren D. Stark Company
(Remote)

Loren D. Stark Company logo

View More Employee Benefits Jobs

Free Newsletters

“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”

-- An attorney subscriber

Mobile App image LinkedIn icon
Twitter icon
Facebook icon

<< Previous news item   |   Next news item >>



Survey Results: Employer Costs for Employee Compensation (PDF)
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics [BLS]Link to more items from this source
Dec. 16, 2002
Excerpt: In September 2002, employer costs for employee compensation for civilian workers in private industry and State and local government in the United States averaged $23.44 per hour worked, the U.S. Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics reported [on Dec. 11, 2002]. Wages and salaries, which averaged $16.93, accounted for 72.2 percent of these costs, while benefits, which averaged $6.51, accounted for the remaining 27.8 percent.

Please click here to report this link if it is broken (for example, if you see a "404 File Not Found" error message after you click on the link above).
An important word about authorship: BenefitsLink® is providing a hypertext link to the item shown above, but is not the author of the item (unless otherwise specified).
© 2022 BenefitsLink.com, Inc.