Wespath Benefits and Investments
Abacus Retirement Solutions, LLC
Trucker Huss, A Professional Corporation
Carpenter Morse Group Inc.
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
|Summary: Employer Costs for Employee Compensation -- December 2004 (PDF)|
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics [BLS]
Mar. 17, 2005
Excerpt: Employer costs for employee compensation averaged $25.57 per hour worked in December 2004, the U.S. Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Wages and salaries, which averaged $18.07, accounted for 70.7 percent of these costs, while benefits, which averaged $7.50, accounted for the remaining 29.3 percent.
|Please click here to report this link if it is broken (for example, if you see a "404 File Not Found" error message after you click on the link above).|
|An important word about authorship: BenefitsLink® is providing a hypertext link to the item shown above, but is not the author of the item (unless otherwise specified).|